OOTD | Floppy and Floral

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Beach Day

Today we travelled down to the South of England for our annual family beach holiday in Swanage. Given the 5am wake up and long journey, I wanted clothes that would be equally comfy for the journey and then beach/summer appropriate. I chose this baggy t-shirt from Republic which is so old the store in fact no longer exists, however it was perfect for spending the day relaxing whilst also protecting my pale pale shoulders from the sun. My jeans are from River Island (who do perfect leg lengths for shorter girls) and are wonderfully summery but with a subtle enough print that they go nicely with most things. Accessories wise the only things I have on are cheap and cheerful sunglasses from Dorothy Perkins and everyday stud earrings. Whilst many bloggers are moving towards more autumnal pieces, I'm definitely still definitely trying to hold onto the Summer!





Sunglasses: Dorothy Perkins similar on sale for £3 here
Top: Republic
Jeans: River Island

What's been your Summer holiday read?
Lara xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric