Travel Make Up Bag

Wednesday 9 July 2014


Preparing for the Hols!


This Friday I'm off to Center Parcs which is somewhere I've been to pretty much yearly for quite a while. I just love the variety of activities there and, even better, now I'm 18 I'm set to enjoy a full spa day on the Friday with my boyfriend with a massage, a facial and everything. Although I'm only going away for a long weekend, my family are actually off to France for nearly 3 weeks, so I'm going to be moving between several places, none of which will be home. This left the very daunting task of packing for that long. Make up bag wise, here's the selection I've finally decided on.




The bag is from Smashbox - ones of those free gift with any purchase deals which I think always makes it worthwhile signing up for company emails so you get to hear about them. It's compact enough for travel but also quite easy to keep organised because of the compartments. In one side I have tubey shaped products like mascarara, concealer and lip balm and in the other is flatter products such as powder and my go to Naked Basics palette. Brush wise, I'm keeping them in their own travel bags but will bring the Real Techniques Core Collection, a Mac travel set and my favourite bargain 4 eye brushes from eBay (only £3.38 for the set here)

Are you going anywhere this Summer?
Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric