Face of the Day | Leavers Ball Make Up

Wednesday 2 July 2014



Prom Prep #1

It's the day before my sixth form leavers' ball so, for someone prone to stressing like me, a practice run of my make up is a necessity. 


 I wanted to keep it quite natural but still a bit different from what I would normally wear. I went for a navy eyeliner from Eyeko as I love the tones it brings out in my eyes and, even better, I got it free with June's Glamour Magasine. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for this month's Glamour magasine too which offers a mini Clinique freebie;  either their high impact mascara, dramatically different moisturiser or a choice of 2 different chubby stick shades. To compliment the navy I chose brown and copper shades of eye shadows creating a winged edge. This was the first time I used the tape method to help achieve a crisp line and I must say it worked pretty darn good!


Products used:



Hopefully I'll be able to duplicate this tomorrow!
Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric