I Got a Job!

Tuesday 8 July 2014

First Job: Challenge Completed

Oh my. The excitement. The feels. I understand this may not be the most thrilling post but I want to be able to look back and relive the pure sense of achievement. Many a time have I applied for varying jobs, often hearing nothing back in response. However, today marked that fateful occasion where I got the call. To begin with my heart was thumping. To end, I had to all but resist screaming down the phone. Now, I'm sure in time the excitement will fade, but at the moment this marks the first step in hopefully a productive gap year. I will be earning real money (beauty splurges here we come), and maybe, just maybe, find that independence I've been playing hide and seek with for years.

I cannot wait (bring on looking back at this in the future and let's see if I still feel the same!)
Lara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric